Thursday 29 September 2011

boring day... and i love george harrison.

been really pissed off today :S oh well. life goes on ;D. quite a bad day at school though. pretty much failed my science test, had boring lessons and one of my best friends is pissed off with me. and it's been warm all day which has just annoyed me so much. ¬_¬. i really want to talk to him. why have i been cursed with this shyness:L anyway i'm just chillin listening to this beatles song which is making me fall asleeeep.. so excited for my birthday even though it's ages away yet. also buzzin for this george harrison film that's coming out. it'll be awesome being as i don't know a lot about his childhood or life really. but i love him. heheeee. i love that name. 'George Harrison'. it looks awesome with capitals like that. i'll stop with that now..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAk9ef3LIQ8&feature=related beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment