Friday 19 August 2011

beatles, mostly.

lol i haven't posted in ages. i love the beatles. i'm going through this proper beatle phase at the moment i want it to last forever cause the beatles always make me so happy! they're so talented, funny and gorgeoussss<3 i just love them so much that it sometimes makes me sad cause i know i'll never be able to meet them all and two of them have died:( and ringo doesn't accept fan mail or sign autographs and paul hasn't even replied to my letter:O ah well i don't think he's even been in london recently:S anyway... the holidays have been quite good so far even though my dad made me live with my nanna for a few days cause he got sick of me hahahahaha. ah well i had an amazing sleepover with amy and emily p and i think emily's a beatle fan now? haha bless her, she was so eager to watch a hard day's night:L so atm i'm just listening to.. well you can probably guess. the beatles<3 ah i just love them. in fact, i don't think love is even the word anymore:L they're my life<3 i still love michael jackson! js in case people think i don't:L meow<3

No comments:

Post a Comment